We specialise in France:
- We have bilingual staff
- We have an extensive portfolio of venues, which have all been inspected and approved, built up over more than 15 years,
- We deal direct with suppliers, which makes the experience most cost effective
- We carry out research visits to unusual places all over France to create a unique experience for your clients, to sample fine food and wine in delightful venues
- Leave it all to the experts and save your working time for your business
After a 3-day event in the South of France, this is what the Managing Director of a PR firm wrote:
"It all went fantastically. Everyone really enjoyed the whole experience… what more can one say. Thank you."
Chateau de Berne
Visit the superb Chateau de Berne set in its own vineyards, where you can taste the wine, attend a perfume workshop, learn Provencal cookery or just relax round the pool and enjoy the superb surroundings and delicious food and wine. 19 beautifully decorated bedrooms including 6 suites. There is a tennis court, boules and other sports, as well as a programme of cultural events held in the open-air theatre arena.
Other options in France
- Montpellier – historic old town, vibrant modern city, visits to the Languedoc Roussillon, golf and winetasting
- Lille - meetings, visit the old quarter, gastronomy - easy on Eurostar in a day
- Paris - sightseeing with a difference! Tour in a fleet of brightly-coloured 2CVs and stand out from the crowds. Luxury boat trips, receptions, meetings, gastronomy
- Burgundy - superb chateaux, tour the wine villages, wine tastings, gastronomy
- The Champagne Area - visit the major champagne houses, champagne tastings, tour the villages, gastronomy and excellent hotels.
- Le Touquet - golf on a world-class course, sand yachting on the beach, numerous other sports, thalassotherapy and beauty treatments
- Biarritz - attractive coastal resort, meetings, good hotels, golf and other sports, thalassotherapy and beauty treatments, chocolate tasting, chic boutiques. This is a popular destination and has a direct flight from London
- Provence – a delightful rural area of France away from the bustle of the Cote d’Azur with sunshine, pretty villages, wine and Mediterranean cuisine.