Special Events - France
We specialise in France:
- We have bilingual staff
- We have an extensive portfolio of venues, which have all been inspected and approved, built up over more than 15 years,
- We deal direct with suppliers, which makes the experience most cost effective
- We carry out research visits to unusual places all over France to create a unique experience for your clients
- Sample fine food and wine in delightful venues
- Leave it all to the experts and save your working time for your business
- Le Touquet – sandyachting on the beach, golf, Thalassotherapy, 4 star hotel
- Biarritz – golf, surfing, Thalassotherapy, gastrononomy, 4 star hotel
- Reims in Champagne area – champagne tasting, cellar visits, gastronomy
- Burgundy & Bordeaux – wine tasting, cellar visits, gastronomy, chateaux
- Provence – wine tasting, swimming, tennis in exclusive chateau in a vineyard
- Paris – tennis at Roland Garros, horseracing, sightseeing, wine, gastronomy
Keen golfers in the film industry were thrilled to be included on Technicolor's second golf trip to Biarritz. The guests played on three courses in four days and combined some challenging courses in lovely autumn sunshine with gastronomic meals each evening.
Seignosse course was the highlight of the trip, being one of the top five courses in France. That evening we dined at a beautiful country restaurant overlooking the Pyrenees and afterwards met the chef, who has earned a Michelin rosette.
On the last day, after playing Makila's scenic course, where we had lunch and held the grand prizegiving, everyone mingled with a local Basque wedding. The music and lively ambiance provided an appropriate finale to a most successful golf trip.
Renault Trucks enjoyed a very full day in Burgundy with their clients on their annual visit to France. After a relaxing flight by private plane to Dijon with a delicious breakfast on board, we drove along the Route des Grands Crus seeing some of the famous wine villages.
Then we visited the famous Maison Champy wine caves in Beaune. Maison Champy was the first Maison de Vins de Bourgogne, founded in 1720. A selection of fine wines was served with a delicious lunch in the candlelit caves.
Everyone appreciated a walk in the sunshine through the old cobbled streets before our fascinating guided tour of the renowned Hospices de Beaune.
South of France
Spiritmedia Scotland held their annual company event in Nice. They stayed at the delightful Provencal style hotel La Perouse, where their welcome meeting was held on the rooftop terrace, overlooking the Baie des Anges, in brilliant sunshine.
Activities included a visit to an olive oil mill, a wine tasting in the hills behind Nice, followed by a Petanque competition high up above the old town with fabulous sea views, and archery in an old Roman quarry. However the high spot of the event was definitely the "nostalgic car rally" along the coast to Menton, driving immaculate vintage cars such as Mercedes and Alfa Romeos and finishing with a gourmet lunch in Gorbio.
This first trip to the South of France for Spiritmedia Scotland was judged to be a great success. The director wrote: "Yes it all went fantastically. Everyone really enjoyed the whole experience. Sebastien was a real asset on the ground, the staff at the hotel were exceptional and Gorbio was superb. What more can one say. Thank you"